Syntelli Solutions, a data analytics consultancy and services group, today announced that it was included as a representative ESP (External Services Provider) vendor in the 2015 Gartner “Market Guide for BI and Analytics Service Providers” report. Gartner describes ESPs in this list as having their own proprietary BI and analytics frameworks, analytic applications, solution accelerators or other BI and analytics platform intellectual property.
As a member of this category, Syntelli provides analytics, big data and on-demand consulting as well as software training services.
The company’s data analytics services are based on TIBCO Spotfire, Tableau, MapR and Hortonworks software. These applications provide proprietary and open source solutions that can solve the most challenging high-volume, high-speed analytics problems.
Syntelli’s experience with data visualization, machine learning and advanced text and data analytics enable data scientists to build solutions that find, analyze, and prioritize the value of huge volumes of disparate content.
But making the most powerful, up-to-date software accessible to business users as well as specialists is a key element of Syntelli Solutions. Business users can perform the most advanced data discovery, analysis and visualization tasks with little or no technical training.
- Help companies optimize business processes and integrate related technologies, applications and platforms.
- Deliver solutions on demand or as on-premises or cloud-based managed services.
- Provide effective alignment and integration based on Gartner’s Business Analytics Framework (see “Gartner’s Business Analytics Framework”).
- Reflect ongoing investments in new methods and internal processes and knowledge of the latest analytics-related technology and tools.
Note: Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Gartner, Market Guide for BI and Analytics Service Providers, Neil Chandler, Alex Soejarto, Ehtisham Zaidi, 06 August 2015
About Syntelli Solutions
Charlotte, North Carolina-based Syntelli Solutions is a global provider of BI and data analytics services to enterprise companies in the financial services, energy, healthcare, biotechnology and entertainment sectors. Syntelli helps companies find and make the most of business opportunities by providing high-speed, high-volume analytics solutions that use information of many types and sources.
Syntelli data and business specialists staff and manage BI and analytics programs across a wide range of business analytics projects and solutions. Their projects:
- Enable business user to visualize and analyze data to keep companies competitive.
- Help launch exciting new products that keep customers interested and loyal.
- Support predictive modeling that helps identify emerging trends.
- Make analytic dashboards easy to install and use.
- Enable effective, proactive risk management that reduces uncertainty.
- Provide innovative solutions that cut product development times and improve product success rates.
For more information about Syntelli, its capabilities and the value its solutions provide,
Contact us today! or call 1-877-SYNTELLI.