White Papers on Big Data Analytics
Below is a list of recent white papers that we think are worth reading through for some great content on a variety of topics.
- Spark Framework for Big Data Analysis on Pseudo Distributed Clusters
Vishwas Subramanian, Syntelli Data Scientist
- The Structure of the Information Visualization Design Space
Stuart K. Card and Jock Mackinlay
- Visual Information Seeking: Tight Coupling of Dynamic Query Filters with Starfield Displays
Christopher Ahlberg and Ben Shneiderman
- High-Speed Visual Estimation Using Preattentive Processing
C. G. Healey, K. S. Booth and J. T. Enns
- Automating the Design of Graphical Presentations of Relational Information
- How NOT to Lie with Visualization
Bernice E. Rogowitz, Lloyd A. Treinish
- The Eyes Have It: A Task by Data Type Taxonomy for Information Visualizations
Stay up to date with industry news by reading our most recent blog posts.
Recent Blog Posts
Bump charts are a visually appealing way to view a rank over time. Although...
It has quickly become the norm for companies to maximize their data potential...
Managed Analytics as a Service (MAaaS) gives you valuable insights fast...
Charlotte, N.C., March 17, 2017 –- Syntelli Solutions proudly announces...