White Papers on Big Data Analytics
Below is a list of recent white papers that we think are worth reading through for some great content on a variety of topics.
- Spark Framework for Big Data Analysis on Pseudo Distributed Clusters
Vishwas Subramanian, Syntelli Data Scientist
- The Structure of the Information Visualization Design Space
Stuart K. Card and Jock Mackinlay
- Visual Information Seeking: Tight Coupling of Dynamic Query Filters with Starfield Displays
Christopher Ahlberg and Ben Shneiderman
- High-Speed Visual Estimation Using Preattentive Processing
C. G. Healey, K. S. Booth and J. T. Enns
- Automating the Design of Graphical Presentations of Relational Information
- How NOT to Lie with Visualization
Bernice E. Rogowitz, Lloyd A. Treinish
- The Eyes Have It: A Task by Data Type Taxonomy for Information Visualizations
Stay up to date with industry news by reading our most recent blog posts.
Recent Blog Posts
What’s better than winning the day at the Pokémon gym or capturing the...
Big data and fast data analytics have already proved their value to healthcare...
Managed analytics is the latest of a growing list of cloud-based services....
Syntelli and Spotfire At Syntelli, we take great pride in our partnerships...