Process & Recognize Patterns in your Data
Artificial intelligence (AI) is intelligence exhibited by machines. The machines haven’t taken over. Not yet at least. However, they are seeping their way into our lives, affecting how we live, work and entertain ourselves. From voice-powered personal assistants like Siri and Alexa to more underlying and fundamental technologies such as behavioral algorithms, suggestive searches and autonomously-powered self-driving vehicles boasting powerful predictive capabilities, there are several examples and applications of artificial intelligence in use today.
AI Inner Circle Partner
Microsoft’s AI Inner Circle is an elite group of partners with advanced expertise in Artificial Intelligence. These partners are hand-picked based on growth, innovation and proven commitment to business excellence. Syntelli is recognized for possessing the ability to deliver cutting-edge AI solutions to our clients.
A computer program designed to simulate conversation with human users, especially over the Internet
- Bots can reduce customer efforts
- Bots help customers complete tasks, personally guide purchases and deliver real-time services
- Bot are intelligent enough to understand customer behavior
- Bots understand customer behavior over a period of time, use this data to anticipate future needs thereby building a deep relationship with them and promote loyalty.
- Bots are more personalized as a medium than social media
- People are spending more time in messaging apps than on social media.
- Rising need for customer support channels
- By 2018, 6 billion devices will proactively ask for support (Gartner)
- Mobile messaging is expected to rise exponentially
- By 2020, smart agents will manage 40% of mobile interactions (Gartner)
- Bots provide an additional channel for customer interaction
- Provide additional sales and support channel to cross-sell, up-sell and support customers in real-time.